[Puzzle]The Crimson Room!

All this happened after I started Calvin and Hobbes series. As I know that most of the visitors are my friend and so thought that why don’t start some new series to keep them engage with this blog on their free time πŸ™‚ . I have planned to start Puzzle series, which I will mostly post weekly. ( 1 week gap is good enough between one puzzle to another ).

“The Crimson Room!” is going to be the first puzzle in this category. Puzzle is very simple. You are locked in a room and have to get out of it. Frankly, you will get all the stuff in that room that will help you to escape from the place, but you have to beΒ patientΒ Β to find those stuff, have to look every possible place without missing anything. Frankly I took lots of time and also cheated at one place. But I am sure most of you can find the solution without any cheat.

Please do comment if you need any help or tip. Please avoid any spoiler πŸ™‚ . Enjoy it! If you complete this game/puzzle please let other know how much time you took πŸ˜€ Feel free to share this page among you friend circle or outside and find out if they are able to solve this or not πŸ™‚

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

You may also like:

• No Related Post

Comments (5)

1. Rohin wrote::

This is cool interesting stuff.. which kept me engaged for like half an hour after a cool beer..

Friday, July 9, 2010 at 1:20 am #
  2. Rohin wrote::

Looking forward for more interesting Puzzles..

Friday, July 9, 2010 at 1:20 am #
  3. Sumeet Sahu wrote::

Thanks πŸ™‚ . Sure I will post more puzzles…. half an hour is good time to crack this…hopefully next time i will find something tough for you πŸ˜‰

Friday, July 9, 2010 at 1:27 am #
  4. Was a kewl one. Good set up and story flow. Nice flash too esp. the dancing boy. I cracked it in 18 mins! Keep posting more puzzles. Good search Sahu…

Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 7:54 pm #
  5. Sumeet Sahu wrote::

Congrats πŸ™‚
    I hope you will like the next new puzzle http://www.blog.sumeetsahu.com/2010/07/15/puzzle-gibson-escape-room/

Let me know how much time you took to complete these games πŸ™‚

Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 8:40 pm #

Trackback/Pingback (1)

1. [Puzzle] Gibson Escape Room on Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 8:25 pm

[…] [Puzzle]The Crimson Room!Today, my blog have crossed single digit subscriber and also had 200+ visit for this week with little less than 1000 page views. This was really too much encouragement for me. I have also noted that average visit is spending 4.5+ min on an average, which is really a good figure for a new blog. All this happened after I started Calvin and Hobbes series. As I know that most of the visitors are my friend and so… More […]